03 February 2011

Now

I'm listening to the new Iron & Wine album (and about 60 other songs) as I finish this Nutrition homework.


Or write a blog post. Ya know.

I find I write/work better with this full-sized monitor/keyboard/mouse that I have. I've been planning on dumping a few hundred dollars into getting a speedy and trusty proper computer to connect to all this stuff. But now I'm struggling to decide on that VS. buying a car with a more substantial amount of money (which I pretty much don't have right now to begin with.)

I guess sitting here writing about it won't solve anything. Whereas, doing my Nutrition project will accomplish itself in me getting good grades/a college degree. So, here goes that. Meanwhile... pray that I come into the very worthwhile acquisition of either an automobile or computer.

Sincerely,
A Scrawled Signature

No comments: